We Are Hiring
NCCT is looking for Couples Therapists!
We are growing! The Northampton Center for Couples Therapy (NCCT), a known leader in the practice of couple therapy, is seeking collaborative, curious, and dedicated candidates for the open position(s) of Fee-For-Service Couples Therapist.
In keeping with NCCT’s commitment to best-practice and cultural competence, application of leading state-dependent models is fundamental to our overall model of care. We are a forward-thinking, specialized group of couples therapists who work hard to understand the wide-ranging and fluid nature of relational well-being, offering a variety of services that include weekly 90-minute sessions, private intensive retreats, workshops, and classes.
- MA Licensed (or license-eligible) mental health clinician (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT)
- 3-5 years clinical experience with couples or family systems preferred
- Ability to work evenings or weekends
- Ability to attend weekly group supervision/consultation
- Complete Gottman Level I and II Trainings upon hire
- High commitment to lifelong learning, teamwork, and professional growth
- Experience working in an ethnically, culturally, and racially diverse environment
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals/couples
- Competence in online systems including: Zoom, EHR, Google Workspace, and Slack
- Excellent fee-for-service compensation
- A minimum of two day-shifts available to full-time clinicians
- Quality health insurance to full-time employees
- Regular individual supervision and group consultation
- Cutting edge trainings
- Lovely team atmosphere
Equal employment opportunity
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire qualified clinicians from a wide variety of backgrounds to cultivate and preserve an atmosphere of inclusion and connectedness. We are committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring based on your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, color, religion, sex, nation of origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, languages spoken and beliefs.
To learn more about us go to: https://www.northamptoncouplestherapy.com/our-philosophy
Job Type: Part and Full-time
Salary: $86 per hour for licensed therapists
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
We are fully remote for the time being, and will move into a physical space at the discretion of our director. This position will have the option to remain remote even when we are back in a physical space.
Work Location: Remote: Massachusetts
To Apply, email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]